What is BM Scholarship Program?
BM Scholarship program aims to help at least one qualifying student with $1000 in these hard-pressed times when the entire world is reeling under the damaging effects of the pandemic.
The participating candidates are required to write an essay in 1000-1200 words detailing “How Mattresses Have Evolved to Improve Sleep in 2020″ detailing the many benefits of a good mattress.
The candidates are required to mention at least 5 main features of a good mattress that one needs to check that can affect his/her sleep.
The content should be original. Plagiarism shall make you disqualified.
All students who are enrolled at an Accredited University at the time of article submission are eligible for this BM Scholarship Program.
December 4th, 2020
25th February, 2021
March 15th, 2021
The winning essay will be featured in the blog section of https://sleeponbest.com.
Additionally, the winner will also get a one-time scholarship of $1000.
Guidelines to Adhere To
- Article must be submitted in .doc / PDF format
- Candidates must include their Name & Email address on the left side header
- The content of the article should be left-justified.
- Use legible 12 pointfont size & 1- inch margins
- The participating candidates are required to write an essay on “How Mattresses Have Evolved to Improve Sleep in 2020” in 1000-12000 words. You are required to explain the main features of mattresses. You can choose to talk about any one type of mattress that could be either – Memory foam mattress, a Hybrid mattress, or an Innerspring/Coil Mattress.
- The candidates are allowed to use images/pictures in the essay (optional). Inclusion of images/pictures will not have any bearing on the decision of the panel while deciding the winning entry.
- Your essay must contain at least 1000 words and should not exceed 1200 words. If your essay is less than 1000 words OR more than 1200 words, your entry will be disqualified. Your article should be original and not copied from anywhere either in full or part.
Where to Submit the Essay?
- The prize or scholarship is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be substituted with any other reward.
- The winning candidate shall be required to submit a valid transcript, proof of enrollment, and student ID before getting the prize money.
- The decision of the panel deciding the winner shall be final and binding.
- The panel will decide the winner taking into consideration the quality, uniqueness, and originality of the essay.
- Submitting your essay online certifies that you agree to all the terms and conditions of this contest and that you have provided correct information to the best of your knowledge. Any discrepancy shall lead to disqualification of your candidature.
- The rules might subject to change without any notice.