Last Updated on February 18, 2021
If you want to buy a mattress then Black Friday and Cyber Monday seem to be a golden opportunity for you. Take advantage of wholesome discounts on the best mattress for you in 20920 so that you can get your favorite model at a cheap price.
List of Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mattress Deals 2021
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mattress sale is an annual event that is highly popular among customers since they can grab great deals on their favorite brands. Mattresses do not come cheap and it’s a great time to get amazing discounts and freebies offered by various brands. So without much ado, here’s a lit of some of the best deals this Back Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Puffy – $300 Discount + Free King Pillow
- Idle Sleep – 25% Discount + Free Set of Sheets
- Winkbeds – $300 Discount COUPON: COLUMBUS
- Dreamcloud – $200 off plus Free Sheets, Protector, and Pillows
- Nectar – $399 Discount + Free Accessories like Pad, Pillows, frames & more
- Layla Sleep – $150 Discount on MEMORY FOAM &$200 Discount on HYBRID + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- Plushbeds – $1,100 Discount Bedroom Mattresses + Free Plush Luxury Sheet Set + 20% off Toppers, Bedding, Furniture.
- Nolah – Upto $450 Discount + 2 Free Pillows
- Brooklyn Bedding – 25% Off on all type of mattresses like Twin, King, Queen + 50% Off SHEETS
- Bear Mattress – 20% Discount + 2 Free Cloud Pillows
- Amerisleep – 30% Discount
- Latex for Less – $150 OFF COUPON: SAVE150
- Eco Terra Beds – $150 OFF COUPON: SAVE150
Grab Black Friday Mattresses Deals 2021 Like a Pro
Now that are aware of the best deals on mattresses this season, it’s important to know more about various features that are important to take into account before you actually place your order. Buying a mattress is not as simple as it seems. You need to do your homework properly so that you are able to choose one that has the right firmness, exact cushioning, proper temperature regulation, etc. so that it fits the bill.
And believe me, all this effort is going to be worth it!
After all, you are going to spend the next decade (or so) sleeping on this mattress.
So, here are some tips before you fill your online cart…
With time things change and with the pandemic going on, the best place to shop is of course online.
If you are someone who likes visiting stores to explore various deals and discount options on Black Friday, I would suggest that you expand your horizons and look for better deals online. The world is virtually on your tips now and the best part is that you are completely safe of COVID-19 while shopping online.
The entire world is shopping online these days with the trend catching up even in countries where people are not so internet savvy.
So, why not you?
Getting back to mattresses, what most brick and mortar stores do is that they encourage you to lie down on a mattress for five minutes before you take such an important decision. Now, I find it kind of kiddish and even appalling since you cannot decide what mattress is good for you for the next 8-12 years in just five minutes.
A better option is to have a home trial that lasts for at least a few months. Now, this is exactly what online companies do. They offer sleep trials ranging anywhere from 100 to 365 nights and the best part is that you can actually get all your money refunded if you are not happy with the sleeping experience that you get on a particular mattress (there are conditions, of course) but this is something far better than any deal you get offline!
Another major problem when buying a mattress from an offline store is that the salesperson might push you into buying a product on which he makes the most commission and a lot of people tend to give in to impulse under such circumstances when they are being pushed to buy a product like that. Hard selling is not something that you can fall for online.
The biggest advantage is that you have time to decide and there’s no one trying to pitch you into buying something that doesn’t fit your requirements. Moreover, you have the option of comparing various brands and choose one that suits your needs.
One of the best things about buying online is that most times you have great offers in running so that even if you miss a deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you might have some other event coming up when you can grab a special deal.
Nonetheless, what you must pay attention to is that the mattress that you choose to buy should have a generous trial period. At least a 100 nights sleep trial is a common feature of most mattress companies selling online. However, it is important to check the return clause and guarantee/warranty conditions before taking out your credit card to pay up.
And I think, online customers have a great opportunity to avail of such a generous trial. It couldn’t get any better than this. You buy a mattress that you like, you sleep on it, and use it for at least 100 days before you actually decide whether you want to keep it or not!
Do Your Research
Not all mattresses are created equal.
This is why it is all the more important to find out various features and specifications of various mattress and brands so that you are in a position to select one that is the right one for you.
So, where do you begin?
Well, the key is to do three things and all at the same time…
Research, Research, and Research!
First of all, it’s important to decide what you want from your mattress?
Do you want something that offers great contouring or a mattress that provides good back support or are you looking for a mattress that offers great motion isolation so that you do not get disturbed in your sleep when your partner changes position or moves out of the bed?
Your preferred sleeping position and your body weight are some of the other factors that you need to take into account before you make your choice.
Here are some of the types of mattresses that you can choose from:
- Innerspring or Coil Mattresses – These mattresses are made up of spring coils and they have a lifespan of about 6-8 years. While they offer good ventilation are breathable, they make a lot of squeaky noises. Hence, they are not the perfect choice for people looking for a noiseless mattress or for couples that are sexually active.
- Adjustable Mattresses – As the name suggests, these are mattresses that can be adjusted up and down and in various positions for firmness.
- Gel Mattresses – These are mattresses that come with a layer of gel-infused foam, usually in the top layer, to ensure a cool sleeping experience. Such mattresses are a great choice for people who sleep hot and are prone to sweating while sleeping. The cooling gel in the foam helps regulate temperature so that you do not feel hot.
- Latex Foam Mattresses – Latex foam mattresses are supposed to be more comfortable as compared to those that are made with memory foam. They are also supposed to be more breathable. In addition to this, they are expected to have a longer lifespan. It’s hardly surprising that they come with a steeper price tag but you can find some great discount offers online.
- Memory Foam Mattresses – These are the mattresses that are famous for their unmistakeable hug or contouring. Yet another important feature is that they provide excellent pressure relief and support. They can last for 8-10 years and even more when maintained properly. On the flip side, memory foam mattresses can trap heat and make you sweat a lot. They are also not the right choice for people who want to sleep on the mattress rather than experience a sink or “in the mattress” feel.
- Hybrid Mattresses – Hybrids are immensely popular these days since they combine two or more types of construction materials to provide an ultimate sleeping experience to their sleepers. They come with a higher price tag and generally suit the requirements of most sleepers. Moreover, a good hybrid can last for at least a decade.
Price of the Mattress
One of the most important considerations is to check the price tag before you make your final choice.
It’s important to keep in mind that a mattress is not something that you replace every other year. You have to live with it for the next 8-10 years. It becomes a part of your life and investing wisely in it is an important decision.
Low-quality mattresses in a box may come at a cheaper price but they tend to compromise on the quality of materials used. Thus, they have a shorter lifespan too. When seeking a cheaper mattress, it’s quite possible that you might have to replace it in less than 8 or even 6 years.
It goes without saying that mattresses that cost more are likely to have a longer lifespan but, to be honest, they are worth the extra money. They not only come with extra features to help you sleep better but also turn out to be longer-lasting.
Having said that, there’s a fine line between something that’s higher-priced and something that is insanely expensive.
Should You Opt for the Best Deals Blindly?
Now, there might be so many Cyber Monday/ Black Friday Mattress deals in 2021 that you need to tread in carefully. Even though might be getting a steep discount on a particular brand, it might not be the best choice for you.
Keep your requirements in focus before you choose a brand and make a purchase within opening hours. . In all possibility, try to stay away from doorbusters since they are likely to give you a seemingly good deal on a product that’s low in terms of quality and comfort. If you fall for such a deal, you are likely to be in for a product that is substandard in quality and compromises on essential features. It’s needless to say that you might need an early replacement in such a cade.
Most salespeople try to take advantage of the ignorance of their customers and this is why it is extremely important to educate yourself with thorough research so that no one can take your for granted or make you buy something that you don’t need.
Equip yourself with proper knowledge on important features of mattresses so that this Black Friday/Cyber Monday you are able to choose the best mattress for yourself.
Here, I would also like to point out that most online companies run their Back Friday/Cyber Monday offers for a complete week. This gives you ample time to research, choose, and buy a mattress that fits your bill.
Compare the Deals
Once you have made up your mind with regards:
- To the kind of mattress that you need and
- The brands that are the best suited for you,
it’s time to compare what different companies offer in terms of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. As discussed above, price is one of the most crucial factors in your decision, it should not be the lone factor. Some of the other important features to consider include the following:
- Warranty – A lot of mattresses come with generous warranties. Many companies offer 10-15 and even lifetime warranties but it is important to check the terms and conditions beforehand so that you are not in for a shock when the time comes to claim a warranty. Under any circumstances, do not settle for a mattress that comes with a warranty period of fewer than 10 years, especially when you are buying a product that comes with a high price tag. Good brands offer a lifetime warranty on their products and also ensure full-coverage protection.
- Return Policy – Most online retailers provide a good return period. I would recommend that you do not opt for a brand that offers less than a 100 nights sleep trial. Many retailers provide a 365 nights sleep trial so that you have more enough time to make up your mind whether the mattress suits your needs on not. However, you make your buying decision, make sure to check out the return policy closely. Most brands would require you to have slept on the mattress for at least a 30 day period before you can lay claim for return or refund. Also, check out if you are required to pay for return shipping or not.
- Gift Cards and Store Credit – Such gift cards and store credits might look appealing but they are an attempt by the retailer to make you spend more than what you normally would. Thus, you need to be careful when considering such offers.
Buying a mattress is not a simple decision and it can be even more stressful on Black Friday when you are literally bombarded with discount offers and freebies by online retailers. In such a case, you can check out my complete review of Best Mattresses 2021 that can help you find out the best matters that suits your needs so that you can make a wise decision and take the benefits from the giant deals.