Last Updated on February 16, 2021
If you are looking for the best mattress topper of 2021, this is the right place that you have reached. A mattress topper can help increase your comfort while sleeping because it adds an extra layer of cushioning to your bed.
Why do you need the best toppers for mattresses in 2021?
Well, the simple reason is that a topper or pad can help adjust the feel of your mattress by making it either soft or firm. Mattresses get worn out over time and this can affect their softness or firmness which can bear an impact on your sleep. So, a top-rated mattress topper can help you adjust the firmness or softness accordingly without you having to buy a new mattress.
But this is just one of the main reasons.
Another factor is that it can help you regulate the temperature of your body and it also provides an extra layer of protection against allergens.
Usually, the best bed topper is 1-3 inches thick and it can significantly change the feel of the mattress that it is put upon. Some of the most common types of toppers are made with memory foam, convoluted polyfoam, and latex. Besides this, there are some that are made with feathers and also wool.
Even though there’s significant variation in the prices of various brands, most of them are available under the price tag of $500. Obviously, they are quite inexpensive when compared to a mattress that can easily cost you well over $1000 and even more than $2000 if you opt for an organic one.
- List of Best Mattress Toppers 2021
- Mattress Topper/Pad Reviews
- How to Choose the Best Mattress Topper 2021?
- Topper Material to Choose From
List of Best Mattress Toppers 2021
Now, there’s unlimited variety when it comes to mattress comforter but it is just a few that are actually good. They vary considerably in terms of their manufacturing and obviously, the degree of their firmness.
Let’s have a look at some of the best selling and comfiest mattress toppers based upon ratings, price, construction, and consumer reviews:
- Best Organic Topper: NATURAL WOOL TOPPER PLUSHBEDS
- Best Soft & Firm Topper: AMERISLEEP LIFT
- Best Cooling Topper: VISCOSOFT COOLING COPPER
- Best Memory Foam: TEMPUR-PEDIC TEMPUR-TOPPER
- Best Soft Topper: LAYLA MATTRESS TOPPER
- Best Latex: LATEX FOR LESS TOPPER
- Best Value Topper: LINENSPA GEL INFUSED
- Best Topper for Back Pain: SAATVA GRAPHITE TOPPER
Mattress Topper/Pad Reviews
It is a hard task to choose one particular topper for your bed when you have a vast range available on the market. I have made your task simples by reviewing some of the best brands. Check out the top mattress topper reviews below so that you can take a well-educated and well-informed decision to buy one:
- Made with 100% Pure Organic Wool
- Handcrafted in the US
- Exceptional Pressure Relief
- Regulates Temperature Well
- No Return Policy
When it comes to organic toppers, it’s hard to beat Natural Wool Topper by PlushBeds. Each and every topper is handcrafted in the US. This is unlike most of the other products that are machine-made.
- This topper is made with 100% organic wool that is super soft and not only helps regulate temperature well but also increases comfort.
- A great eco-friendly topper.
- Organic cotton cover means no synthetic pesticides are used in its manufacturing.
- Provides amazing pressure relief which is one of the most important benefits of this topper.
- Comes with a soft but buoyant feel which most people enjoy and like.
- You can get the size of this topper customized according to your liking.
- It is somewhat expensive as compared to other toppers on the market since all the materials used organic which are costly to source. Having said that, I think it’s important to keep in mind that all good things cost money and this mattress is no different.
- Since it is a customized and handcrafted topper, the company does not offer a trial or return on it.
Natural Wool Topper is 100% free of chemicals. Not just this, PlushBeds is proud to keep its promise of being 100% Cruelty-FREE. What it means is that the sheep from which its wool is taken are treated as humanely as possible. They are not subjected to harsh shearing methods that can result in injuries but the wool is sheared with the help of gentle methods so that flock stays healthy and unharmed.
The wool used in manufacturing is naturally soft and is not washed with harsh chemicals. Only biodegradable detergents are used. No toxic materials are used in manufacturing.
This is a pad that has featured on Fortune, Inc 500, Vogue, Good Morning America, ELLE Decor etc. No wonder, it is some of the most sought-after organic mattress toppers.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this good mattress topper:
If you are someone who loves organic things, then this is a mattress topper that has been cut for you. It is 100% natural and gives an amazing bounce and a soft feel so that you can sleep comfortably on it. Not to mention, it is great at regulating temperature as well.
- Soft and Firm Variations
- Keeps Spine Aligned
- Great Cushioning for Side Sleepers
- Back Support for Back & Stomach Sleepers
Lift by Amerisleep is an amazing memory foam topper that comes in two variations – soft and firm, to cater to different categories of sleepers, those that are looking for better cushioning and those that are seeking extra firmness on top of their mattresses. It definitely deserves a top position on the list of best mattress toppers 2021.
- Comes in two versions.
- The soft one is great for better cushioning and is perfect for side sleepers.
- The firm one is great for back support and is a perfect choice of back and stomach sleepers.
- Comes with unique HIVE® technology to reduce pressure points.
- Uses non-toxic and natural materials in the construction.
- Is highly breathable and can help you sleep cool.
- The only flip side is that it does not come with a sleep trial like most of the other toppers on the market. However, it comes with a 5-year warranty.
What makes this mattress topper unique in 2021 is that it uses zoned support technology so as to ensure proper spinal alignment.
The Comfort Lift Topper is made with Bio-Pur® foam which is partially plant-based memory foam. It is non-toxic and allows for better ventilation or breathability. It is also more responsive and these are some of the features that make it win a couple of brownie points over the traditional memory foam.
The Support Layer, on the other hand, is constructed with responsive Affinity foam to add more firmness to your mattress.
What is HIVE® technology?
Amerisleep topper is famous for its HIVE technology and both the layers (Comfort and Support) come with it. This is the technology that’s highly effective for reducing pressure points by providing dynamic support. It makes the topper firmer under the torso, head, and feet and ensures deeper compression under your shoulders and hips. It is a great option for people who suffer from back pain. It can help them sleep much better by relieving pressure.
It also comes with MicroGrip® technology which is great top keep the topper in fixed in place so that it does not slip. This topper comes with a soft and breathable cover that is removable and can be easily washed in the machine.
Amerisleep Lift Mattress Topper is one of the best choices available to you when looking for a perfect topper. Since it comes with two kinds of firmnesses you can take your pick according to your need and liking. This is a topper that has been getting awesome user reviews and is supposed to be a great buy.
- Draws Away Heat from the Body
- Made with Phase Change Material (PCM)
- 4′” Thickness Offers Great Back Support
- Comes with Outstanding Pressure Relief
- 60 Nights Trial
When it comes to cooling mattress toppers, the Viscosoft topper is the highest-rated mattress topper even in 2021. This is because it is made with copper-infused memory foam that is highly effective at drawing heat away from your body.
- One of the best cooling mattress toppers in 2021.
- Comes with Copper-infused memory foam.
- The Cover is made with Phase Change Material which is great for cooling.
- Is perfectly suited for side sleepers.
- Other sleepers can also sleep comfortably well.
- Comes with a 60 Nights Trial.
- Includes 5 Years Warranty.
- The only issue with this mattress topper is that it is somewhat expensive and is not the ideal option for budget buyers, but again the cooling effects that it provides are simply unrivaled by any other topper on the market.
It is excellent at regulating temperature and is highly preferred by those who sweat a lot while sleeping.
And if you think that copper topper is all that’s there, you are in for a big surprise.
What makes this topper stand apart is its cover that has been made from Phase Change Material or PCM, a special fabric that works exceptionally well to make you feel cool. Not just this, it is amazingly soothing on the skin.
PCM is designed in a way that it makes you feel cool even when it has been washed many times. Its ability to dissipate heat and make you feel cool is simply incomparable.
Thus, a combination of PCM cover and copper-infused memory foam gives you a luxurious mattress topper that is extremely cool. Over and above this, the topper is almost 4 inches thick. One the firmness scale, it measures up to Medium and is good enough for almost all sleeping positions.
However, I think it is particularly good for side sleepers since it offers great pressure relief.
Viscosoft Cooling Copper Topper is a great option for those that sleep hot. It is the best mattress topper of 2021 in terms of temperature control and regulation. It can provide amazing cooling effects and can help people sleep without a sweat. It comes with a 60 nights trial and a complete 5-year warranty.
- Polyester Cover Makes it Soft & Cozy
- Made with TEMPUR material
- Dense and Durable
- 3″ Thickness is Great for Heavy Sleepers
If you are someone who is really fond of memory foam, then Tempur-Topper Supreme is the best value mattress topper in 2021 for you. This mattress features as the best memory foam topper on the list of the best mattresses of 2021.
- Extremely comfortable mattress that is cozy and is supposed to be the best choice for those who love memory foam
- It’s quite dense and thick and can be used as a mattress when you have some extra guests at home. Can also be used as a mattress when you go out camping.
- The polyester cover gives it a soft and cozy touch.
- Provides excellent support for heavy sleepers since its Medium Firm in terms of firmness.
- It comes with a washable cover which is another plus for it.
- Even though the cover is washable, the topper itself cannot be washed.
- It’s slightly over prices and comes in the range of $240-$360 and not everybody is going to ready to shell out that much of an amount for a topper. But for those, who love memory foam, it happens to be a great choice.
- There’s no trial period for this topper. However, it comes with 25 years warranty which is a massive add-on.
This topper comes covered in a knit polyester cover that gives it an amazingly soft and cozy touch. More importantly, polyester is a moisture-wicking material. What it means is that it can help stay fresh and dry!
Furthermore, a good topper cover keeps your topper extremely clean.
However, the real thing is what lies beneath the cover. Let’s have a look…
Made with proprietary TEMPUR material, this topper is quite dense and durable. One of the most noticeable features of this topper is the slow response to pressure keeping which is supposed to be the main characteristic of memory foam.
Yet another important feature of this topper is that it is 3 inches thick which makes it a perfect choice for heavy sleepers who want to an extra layer to their bedding.
I have personally tried this topper and what I really like about it is that it is extremely cozy. It’s thick and has a medium-firm feel. This is something that you can carry along when you are camping or it can also serve as a mattress when you have an additional guest at your sweet home. In other words, it can help serve the purpose of a mattress as well.
Tempurpedic Topper Supreme is a great choice for people who love are looking for a firm and cozy mattress with a distinct feel of memory foam. The only flip side is that it does not come with a trial which is almost a standard feature with other companies selling toppers and mattresses. However, the company is highly confident of the quality and sturdiness of this topper and they provide a 25-year warranty on it.
- Made with Copper-Infused Memory Foam
- Helps Sleep Cool
- Helps Relieve Pressure
- Best Suited for Side Sleepers
If you are someone who wants to have a mattress topper to make his/her bed softer in 2021, then Layla mattress topper is just the right product for you.
- Comes with the distinct memory foam feel. The sinkage is good and it also helps relieves pressure. Ideally, it is a great choice for side sleepers.
- It gives you a cool sleeping experience. Copper in the topper cover as well as in the memory foam helps dissipate heat and helps you sleep cool. It’s simply the best choice for sweaty sleepers who feel really hot.
- It comes with an extended 120 nights sleep trial period. Even though all you need is just a few nights to find out if it’s the right topper for you, having an extended trial period is certainly a massive plus.
- It is not that easy to have it cleaned or washed. The company recommends that the cover should only be dry cleaned. Now, this can be a bit too much for most people to carry the cover to the dry cleaner. Secondly, the topper should only be spot cleaned and it should not get wet. So every time it gets dirty, all you can do is clean it with a damp cloth and a mild detergent.
- The price of this mattress ranges between $200-$400 which makes it a bit expensive for most people.
- Since it is soft and plus, it is not something that stomach sleepers would be looking for. In my opinion, if such people decide to buy this topper, they must use the trial period that it comes with.
This one is not just soft and fluffy but is extremely cool too, thanks to the cover of this topper which is made with copper-infused stretch-knit cotton. I would like to add here that copper is known to draw heat away from the body.
Not just this, the Layla mattress topper is made with copper-infused memory foam and it is 2 inches thick. This makes it the coolest mattress topper around.
It goes without saying that it is a great choice for people who sweat a lot while sleeping. It can provide them with an ultimate and cool sleeping experience.
The company claims that this topper is soft-medium in terms of firmness but what you need to take into account is that it is only 2 inches thick (unlike most of the other toppers that are thicker). Thus, it is a great choice for sleepers seeking an added layer of plush memory foam over and above their mattress.
The cover of this topper is detachable and can be washed easily in a machine. In other words, it is easy to care for. Over and above, the cover comes with four corner straps which makes it easier to affix it on the mattress. Moreover, these straps ensure that the cover is in place even when you twist and turn while sleeping.
Layla Mattress Topper is for a soft and cool sleeping experience. It is the right choice for side sleepers and those who sweat a lot. However, it is not the perfect choice for stomach sleepers who might feel the pressure on their lower back.
- OEKO-TEX certified Latex
- 100% Toxic Free & Highly Durable
- High Breathability/Ventilation
- Soft, Medium & Medium Firm Options Available
This is yet another eco-friendly and organic mattress topper that deserves a mention on the list of best mattress toppers 2021.
- 100% organic materials used in the construction.
- Handcrafted in the US.
- OEKO-TEX certified latex.
- GOTS certified wool.
- Highly breathable and a great choice for hot sleepers.
- Comes in different firmness levels to choose from.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Latex for Less Mattress Topper is a great product but it comes with a higher price tag and may not be affordable for some people. This is the only negative of this product but it has a long lifespan and is highly durable.
- You cannot return the product this the company sticks to the no-return policy.
This topper is made with OEKO-TEX certified latex and GOTS certified organic wool. It’s a 100% toxic-free topper and is a great choice for those who want a natural alternative. One of the most important features of these materials is that even though they can be expensive as compared to other materials on the market, they are likely to be more durable and longer-lasting.
Latex for Less Organic Latex Mattress Topper comes with a long lifespan.
Another main benefit of this topper is that it is exceptionally breathable. It comes with a 100% organic cotton cover which is also as breathable as the topper itself. High breathability is a great feature to consider for people who sleep hot or who sweat a lot while sleeping.
This topper comes with three choices as far as firmness is concerned – soft, medium, and medium firm.
In other words, this mattress topper (soft) can help cushion your shoulders and hips, and align the spine as well. It can be quite effective at alleviating pressure and this why it is best suited for side sleepers. It’s a great choice for back and stomach sleepers well below 130 pounds.
The Medium topper is great for adding support to your mattress.
The other feel, ie., Medium Firm provides a high level of support to back and stomach sleepers who weigh more than 130 pounds.
So, while selecting the firmness of the topper, you need to take into account your sleeping position as well as your body weight. This is important so that you choose the right topper for you.
The company does not offer a trial or return on its topper since it considers a topper a personal bedding item.
However, the company offers a 5-year warranty on the topper. I would advise you to read the warranty conditions carefully before you take the plunge.
Latex For Less Mattress Topper is one of the best choices for people looking for an eco-friendly topper.
- Gives Amazing Hug
- Gel-Infused to Help You Sleep Cool
- 2″ & 3″ Versions Available
- Best for Side Sleepers
Not all mattress toppers are priced in the range above $200. If you are looking for something reasonable you can opt for LinenSpa Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper which is available on Amazon.
- A highly cost-effective mattress topper (priced under $100).
- Comes in two thicknesses – 2 inches and 3 inches.
- Memory foam offers a great hug and plush feel.
- An excellent choice for side sleepers and lightweight sleepers.
- Amazing user reviews.
- Comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Not the right choice for stomach and back sleepers.
- Heavyweight sleepers might experience lower back pain.
- Topper doesn’t come with a cover.
- There’s no trial period.
This is a topper that costs under $100 and has got thousands of five-star ratings and amazing user reviews. This mattress comes in two thicknesses – 2 inches and 3 inches and you can choose the best size according to your bed.
Linenspa Mattress Topper:
- Is essentially a memory foam mattress topper that confirms to your body contours and gives you an amazing hug feel
- It comes with temperature-regulating gel beads to help you sleep cool. This gel is highly effective in dissipating heat away from your body and prevents you from sweating while sleeping. It’s a great option for people who are prone to sweating while sleeping.
Since it is a memory foam mattress topper, it is best suited for side sleepers and people who are lightweight. It is quite effective for pressure relief too and prevents joint pain.
The 3-inch version is likely to give you even more hugs even though it can be a little bit expensive.
LinenSpa Mattress Topper is quite reasonably priced and even though it does not come with a trial period like most of the expensive brands on the market, it is a good choice for people seeking a memory foam mattress topper.
- Provides Excellent Back Support
- Great for Pressure Relief
- Dissipate Heat to Help Sleep Cool
- Latex Version Also Available
- Slightly Higher Price Tag
Saatva is a well-known brand for its best quality mattresses and toppers. The Graphite mattress topper is an excellent choice for people suffering from back pain and seeking extra support while sleeping.
- Offers good back support.
- Is a great option for people suffering from back pain.
- Can help back and stomach sleepers sleep well.
- Provides pressure relief.
- Helps sleep cool by regulating temperature.
- Comes in a latex version too.
- It is not the best option for side sleepers or for those seeking a better hug.
- Saatva mattress topper is somewhat expensive.
It has a high-density layer for support which is topped-up with memory foam to ensure pressure relief.
Another added advantage is that it comes with graphite infusion which helps you sleep cool by dissipating heat away from your body. So, if you sweat while sleeping, Saatva mattress topper can keep you cool.
Saatva also offers a latex version for people looking for a latex topper. Even though it is somewhat expensive than the memory foam version, it is likely to offer more back support.
In addition to the latex one, Saatva also offers a 1.5″ version that is made with high-density foam and is great for adding support without any pressure relief. As a matter of fact, it is a great option for people looking for an added layer of comfort on top of their mattress that helps to sleep with a bad back.
Saatva mattress topper is great for back support and people with back pain can certainly opt for it. One thing it lacks is that it does not provide easy movement on the mattress. If you don’t mind that then it is certainly a good buy.
How to Choose the Best Mattress Topper 2021?
People usually buy mattress toppers with two main objectives in mind:
- First of all, they want to adjust the feel of their mattress. They either want to make it soft or firm and they choose a topper accordingly.
- Secondly, people buy a mattress topper to add an extra layer to their mattress so as to protect its surface from wear and tear and thereby, try to increase the lifespan of their mattress.
The choice available is overwhelming when it comes to mattress toppers and you easily take your pick from among various kinds of toppers that include organic toppers, polyester cover toppers, thick and firm ones, soft ones, etc. Not just this, there’s a whole price range to choose from. For the discerning few who want to have everything natural or eco-friendly, there are some great brands like the PlushBeds Topper that offer 100% organic mattress toppers.
With so many choices, it can be an arduous task in itself to select one particular topper. So, here’s a little guideline to help you make the right decision:
One of the most important things to consider before you choose a topper is if it’s breathable or not. Usually memory foam, polyfoam, and non-ventilated latex mattress toppers rate low on the breathability quotient. What it means is that they tend to trap more heat and make you sleep warm or hot.
While this could be OK for some people, most of the others who want to sleep cool and are likely to sweat a lot will find this rather disturbing. Organic materials like cotton and wool are a better option since they allow a greater degree of ventilation and also help dissipate heat so that you can sleep cool.
Another point t consider is the softness of the topper. If it’s too soft and you sink too deep into it, then it will restrict airflow and will make you sleep hot or warm.
Price is, of course, a crucial factor in determining the choice of your mattress topper. While, on the lower side, you can buy a mattress topper for as little as $100, good quality products can be quite expensive and can make you shell in the range of $500-$600. Not just this, some of them could be even more expensive.
The price greatly varies depending upon the material of the construction used, thickness or firmness of the topper, etc. Those toppers that are made with organic materials and carry certifications from various bodies usually have a higher price stage attached to them but they also ensure greater durability and a longer lifespan.
Moreover, certain brands have steeper price points because of the goodwill that they enjoy among their customers.
Yet another important factor to take into account while choosing a topper is your sleeping position. You could be a side sleeper, back or stomach sleeper, and depending upon your sleeping position you could require a different level of firmness or support from the mattress topper.
Side sleepers need a topper that can help alleviate pressure from the main pressure points such as shoulders and hips as well as keep their spine in proper alignment.
Back sleepers, on the other hand, need a firmer topper so that they get more support and do not sink deep into the mattress which can misalign their spine resulting in lower back pain. Similarly, people who are stomach sleepers need extra firmness and support so that they too do not sink into the bedding.
It’s important to check out the construction materials too. Certain people prefer natural and organic materials with better ventilation or breathability so that they can sleep cool. Mattress toppers that are 100% organic are made with pure or organic wool, latex, and have 100% cotton covers.
While such organic materials can result in steep costs, they are likely to be more durable and have a longer lifespan.
Ultimately, it’s your choice on what you need in a mattress topper. If you want a better hug then you should be opting for a topper that is made with memory foam etc.
The firmness level that you are likely to choose depends upon two main factors – your sleeping position and your bodyweight. While I have mentioned about the sleeping position above, let’s focus on bodyweight here.
Generally, lightweight people (or those who weigh less than 130 pounds) prefer a softer topper so that they get a good hug. They don’t really sink deep into the bedding because of being lightweight.
People who are heavier than 130 pounds are within the range of 130-230 pounds prefer a medium firm mattress topper so that they not only get good support but also do not experience deep sinkage.
Heavier people, on the other hand, are most likely to opt for a form mattress so that they get good support while sleeping and do not sink into the bed.
Another factor to consider before buying a topper is the thickness of your mattress. I would like to point out that most toppers vary between 1-3 inches in thickness and mattresses also come in varied thicknesses.
If your mattress is quite thick itself, then it’s better to opt for a topper that is thinner so that it is not difficult for you to get in and out of bed. A high-profile topper placed on top of a thick mattress can make things difficult for most people.
However, another point to consider is that a thick mattress topper is better equipped to increase the firmness of your bed and if increasing firmness is your priority then you need to buy a thicker topper. Choose wisely by reading this bedding guide. You can also check out the top-rated mattresses of 2021 that include those that offer good pain relief.
One of the most important and crucial factors to consider before buying a topper is pressure relief. It’s pivotal that the topper you choose keeps your spine properly aligned without sinking your body excessively into the bed so as to avoid any kind of a pain in the lower back and other pressure points.
Side sleepers and lightweight people can do with a softer feel, while back and stomach sleepers require a topper that is firmer and provides more support to ensure proper spine alignment.
Topper Material to Choose From
The material composition of a topper is as important to consider as other main features mentioned above. So, let us find out more about what toppers are made of and how they can be an influencing factor in your choice…
Now, there are various kinds of materials that are being used in manufacturing the best mattress toppers in 2021 and some of them include:
- Memory Foam
- Organic materials, etc.
Each of these materials has its pros and cons and they suit a particular section or kind of sleepers.
- If you are someone who wants to get a ‘hug feel’ from your topper and you don’t mind getting sunk into your bed, then memory foam is just the right choice for you. Memory foam is the best choice for lightweight and side sleepers. It helps evenly distribute weight and keeps pressure points in your body that include the spine, shoulders, and hips properly aligned so that they do not experience any kind of lumbar pain or joint pain.
- Another important feature of memory foam is that it is great for isolating motion transfer and is absolutely noise-free. This makes it a great choice for couples and those who sleep with their pets.
- One of the flip points that go against a memory foam topper is that it can trap heat and make you feel hot while sleeping. However, its 2021 and the mattress companies take care of this by infusing gel, graphite, copper, and other cooling materials to ensure that the sleepers sleep cool and do not sweat unnecessarily.
- Another material that is used in the construction of toppers is polyfoam.
- It also conforms to the body but not to the extent as memory foam does.
- It is more responsive which means that motion isolation is not as effectively achieved as it is in the case of memory foam.
- However, it provides better surface bounce and is a good option for couples that are sexually active.
- Latex is another material used in the construction of mattress toppers. It also gives a hug feel and is responsive too.
- One of the benefits of latex over polyfoam is that it provides better support and won’t let you sink deep into the bedding.
- It is a better option for back and stomach sleepers who seek more support from their topper as compared to the one provided by a memory foam topper.
- Some of the best latex toppers come with small holes to ensure better ventilation and breathability so that you are able to sleep cool as compared to foam.
- There are a couple of other materials being used in the construction of mattress toppers and some of them could include down and feathers, wool, and other organic materials.
- Such toppers are known for their extremely plush surface along with a high breathability quotient.
- Wool is another material that is being used to make toppers. One of the main benefits of wool is that is provides good insulation during winters and in summers it ensures good moisture-wicking to regulate temperature.
- Some toppers come with an extra polyester padding on top of them to ensure good cushioning.
What are Euro-top and Pillow-top?
A lot of mattresses now come with a Euro-top or a pillow-top and it’s important to understand how they are different from a topper.
Pillow Top – It refers to a layer of padding that is sewn on top of the mattress to make it extra soft. As the name suggests, it looks like a pillow being attached to the mattress.
Euro-Top – It refers to an extra layer of material that is stitched underneath the cover of the mattress and unlike a pillow top it can shift or lose shape.
Whether you buy a mattress topper or not is your personal preference it’s definitely a great addition and many times, a necessary thing that you require to adjust the firmness of your bed. You can easily choose from the list of top-rated mattress toppers (as mentioned above) so that you can sleep as comfortably as possible.